Prefer talking to a human?

At Community State Bank, you will never have to deal with automated answering systems during business hours.  When you call our branches, you will always hear a familiar voice.

  • Royal Center: 574-643-9555
  • Twelve Mile:   574-664-2261
  • Kewanna:       574-653-2105
  • Walton:           574-626-0035

-For branch hours and locations, click on the "Find Us" icon to the right. 


Lost, Stolen, and Compromised Cards

If you feel that your debit card has been lost, stolen, or compromised, the first thing you will want to do is freeze or close that card. If you need assistance during business hours, please contact any of our offices. To request assistance after business hours, please call 800-648-7161 and select option 2 when prompted.  If you have online banking, you may log into your account and freeze your debit card by tapping on Manage Cards and tapping the Turn Card Off icon.

We have a phenomenal card sentry department that operates 24/7, 365 days a year. They will freeze your card to avoid future unauthorized charges. If you have unauthorized activity on your card, we may ask you to sign a dispute letter. You may also want to file a police report if your card was stolen. Oftentimes, merchants can refund charges faster than your financial institution during the dispute and investigation process, so contacting them directly may be a quicker way to get your money back.

If you had automatic payments or mobile wallet with your previous debit card, you will want to update your card information if you obtain a replacement debit card. 



To contact Community State Bank regarding a complaint, please call 1-800-648-7161.

To submit a written complaint, please address your envelope to: Community State Bank, Attn: Complaint Department, PO Box 370, Royal Center, IN 46978.

We Love Where We Live

Being an Indiana community bank means something to us — that's why we use our time, talent, and resources to give back.

See How We Serve